Buy Filipino ingredients online from Nanay Sebing's Pinoy Sari-Sari Store and have them delivered to your doorstep anywhere in the world.
1. In a casserole, heat oil and saute garlic, ginger, and onion until soft.
2. Add the chicken pieces and stir-fry for about 3 minutes.
3. Season with patis and pour in the water.
4. Bring to a boil then lower the heat and simmer until the chicken is tender.
5. Season with salt and pepper to your desired taste.
6. Add in the papaya and simmer for another 5 minutes or until the papaya is tender.
7. Remove from heat, put in the chili leaves and cover to allow the leaves to cook.
8. Serve hot.