Buy Filipino ingredients online from Nanay Sebing's Pinoy Sari-Sari Store and have them delivered to your doorstep anywhere in the world.
1. Clean the pork cheek, ears, and snout thoroughly and remove any hair left.
2. Put the meat in a pot together with the garlic, whole black pepper, pineapple juice, water, and salt.
3. Bring to a boil and simmer until the meat are tender (about 45 minutes).
4. Drain the meat and cool to room temperature.
5. Grill the meat over charcoal until it's browned and crispy. (If you can't grill, alternatively, you can also deep fry them)
6. After grilling, chop the meat into approximately 1 cm cubes.
7. Mix the chopped meat with the onion, chili pepper, vinegar, soy sauce and ground black pepper.
8. Heat a cast iron plate until very hot.
9. Remove the plate from the heat and put the meat mixture on it.
10. Serve with the raw egg and calamansi.