Buy Filipino ingredients online from Nanay Sebing's Pinoy Sari-Sari Store and have them delivered to your doorstep anywhere in the world.
1. Place beef, onion, black pepper, and water into a presure cooker and lock the lid.
2. Bring to a boil, lower heat, then simmer for about 10 minutes or until tender.
3. Open the pressure cooker and put in potatoes, carrot, string beans and Knorr beef cube.
4. Cover but do not pressurize and simmer for another 5 minutes.
5. Season with patis to taste before adding the cabbage.
6. Simmer until the cabbage is cooked.
7. Serve hot.