Buy Filipino ingredients online from Nanay Sebing's Pinoy Sari-Sari Store and have them delivered to your doorstep anywhere in the world.
1. Put all the ingredients except the soy sauce and oil in a casserole.
2. Bring to a boil and simmer for about 30 minutes.
3. Put in the soy sauce and simmer for another 10 minutes.
4. Remove the meat from the casserole to a plate.
5. Remove the sauce to a separate bowl.
6. Put the oil in the casserole and brown the meat.
7. Return the sauce back in the casserole with the meat.
8. Simmer until sauce thicken.